cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier is missing in Warehouse Order Confirmation

0 Kudos

Hi all ,

when i confirm the warehouse order i am getting the following error carrier is missing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transportation Unit is not attached to the delivery.

Check -> /n/scwm/prdo -> erp document -> (enter ecc delivery no ) -> execute -> TU

here you wont find any TU attached.

Hence , it is requested to attach the TU to the delivery

Regards

Pratyush

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Create the TU using transaction /SCWM/TU

Press the create button

Enter TU of your choice

Enter the Carrier

Select the means of transport

Select the packing material

Select the S&R Acty Direc. Field as 1 Inbound

Green tick

You should see the TU appear in the header table

Next press the Assign Del. Immed. button

Find/Enter your Inbound Delivery number and confirm

You should see your delivery in the item table at the bottom

You will then have to create and confirm the WT to move the TU to the Check Point and then to the warehouse door.

Then try to confirm your warehouse task.

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you CIF'ed and maintained the Business Partner correctly? Transaction BP

0 Kudos

Hi Andi,

Good Day,

Yes i Ciffed  EWMCAR01 of A/C Group 0005 & created the BP role CARRIER but where can i make a link between this forwarding agent & my actual vendor EWMVEN0001 of type 0001 ?

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not sure that you would link the vendor and the carrier. Just make sure both the vendor and carrier has been transferred to EWM and then maintain in transaction BP.

They carrier BP should be maintained with ID Type BUP006 on the identification tab.

0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I found the reason ,in inbound delivery partner tab is empty this is why because the partner role LF is not linked with the EWM Partner Role STPRTF now if i maintain that then i am not getting any errror.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

Please can you provide more information regarding your setup?

Are you using Yard Management?

Are you using Complex Loading?

What type of tasks are you trying to confirm? Product Pick Tasks, Loading Tasks etc.

0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I am doing simple inbound process with HU assigned while confirming the Goods Receipt i am getting that error.

0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

you are right but i have a doubt that i am not using yard management then why it is asking carrier when i click on GR Confirmation & i am learning EWM May i know the best way to learn it

former_member337613
Participant
0 Kudos

The best way to learn EWM is to play around with the transactions and customizing in a Sandpit environment. The following book is also a good resource to help understand. Good Luck!

SAP Extended Warehouse Management: Processes, Function - by SAP PRESS

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Thank you ,

i am not using Yard management then  why i am getting the error like carrier is not assigned.