cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP prod.Horizon and Extend Prod.Horizon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears, is any one can explain the difference between SNP prod.horizon and Extend Prod.Horizon.?

If maintained one of the above , the new planned order can not be created in the horizon ,but  if there is still  new planned order created in the horizon ,what 's the problem ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Thank you very much for your explaination.

I want to know how to keep the volume within the horizon  can not be deleted or new order created after the night heuristic run.Will you please check the master data setting ,if there are some important points missing:

I using this setting, and I found that after the night job run , the will be order deleted or new order created.

waiting for your reply, thanks!

former_member296874
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dongmei,

SNP Prod Horizon- SNP does not create any planned orders, SNP deletes all unfixed SNP planned orders from previous planning runs within this horizon.

Extended Prod Horizon- This horizon is an extension of the SNP Production Horizon. However, in

contrast to the SNP production horizon, you can manually create SNP planned orders in this extended horizon in interactive Supply Network Planning.

Could you please elaborate your question?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dongmei,

SNP Production horizon - After planning run (SNP and CTM)planned order generate after this horizon days.

&

Extend Production horizon - Time period, during which Supply Network Planning (SNP) does not plan production; that is, does not create any SNP planned orders. SNP moves production to the first day after this horizon. This horizon is an extension of the SNP production horizon. However, in contrast to the SNP production horizon, the user can manually create SNP planned orders in this extended horizon in interactive Supply Network Planning.

Refer : Difference between SNP horizon, SNP production ... | SCN