Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM/BAPI/User-Exit to pull SNP Deployment Confirmed STR's

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I would like to know if we can use any standard Function Module, BAPI or User-Exit's to pull/retrieve specifically SNP Deployment Confirmed STR's.

We have a situation where our Source Location has couple of 1000 products and is connected to around 900 Destination Locations. In this case i would like to add/sum the confirmed STR's from all products for each individual Destination location. Later i am planning to compare the total confirmed STR's quantity with the truck load quantity (custom field) maintained for each destination location and decide whether to delete the confirmed STR's or not before we convert them to STO.

I am not sure with the system performance following this approach so i need an expert advise or someone who worked on similar requirements earlier to share your experience to use FM or BAPI to perform this work considering such heavy load of data particularly the number of products and destination locations it has to pull for calculating the total confirmed STR's.

Your thought's or suggestion helps me greatly in taking the right decision. Thanks a lot for reading this message.

Regards

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find SAP delivered BAPIs in transaction code BAPI.
In this case I suppose BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 may be the one you're looking for.

To get orders for specific ATP category (deployment confirmed STRs should have the same ATP category), you can restrict input table ATPCAT_SELECTION.

Best Regards,
Ada

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Thanks for the information. Can you please explain how this BAPI works. I tired using this BAPI by entering only the category for deployment confirmed STRs but i could not able to see the results.

As mentioned above i would like to consider all source and destination locations details for the deployment confirmed STRs.

Regards

PK

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Firstly you need to input correct LOGICAL_SYSTEM which should be the ECC system connected to this APO system with format XXXCLNTYYY, where XXX is ECC system ID and YYY is client number.
PLNG_VERSION should also be set correctly.
Then for IO_NODE_SELECTION, input 'I' for requirement and 'O' for receipt.

Most important is that you need to input

PRODUCT_SELECTION

LOCATION_SELECTION
as described in the BAPI documentation (you can see it in BAPI transaction).

For these 2 tables, you can just input as below to select all product locations.

S   OP     LOW                                      HIGH
--------------------------------------------------------------

I     CP     *

Best Regards,
Ada

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ada.

The information you have provided was very helpful.

Regards

PK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sasi2005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

I am not sure why this design is being used. If there are so many STR's on what basis are you combining them to create an STO ? I would suggest you to first try to reduce the number of Deployment STR's may be by using the concept of Transportation Zones... Which will later help you build your trucks easily. Instead of all these complex logic of first addition and then deletion. The other way around is first try and decide which STR's you want to actually convert into STO. Have you heard about the concept of "Deployment Prioritization". May be that should help.

Regards

Sasi

PK09
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually we are publishing the deployment confirmed STR's to Salesforce based on custom deployment confirmed for all products of each destination location. In Salesforce we are converting the confirmed STR's into STO.

For this reason we would like to add all the confirmed STR's for each destination location and publish the confirmed STR's for that destination location only if it exceeds the maintained total truck load quantity. If the confirmed STR's for the destination location is below the truck load quantity then we would like to delete them in APO and do not publish the results to Salesforce.

I do not know if Deployment Prioritization works exactly for the above mentioned situation.

Regards

PK