cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

can I plan sales volume in Controlling, if it is so which module offer such functionality?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, could you be more precise in your requirement and also specify what kind of sales is it for. I mean is it for fert material or dien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vix,

the requirement is as follows: The client requirement is to register in SAP a Sales Plan, based on the quantities they expect to sell during the planning period, they want to plan quantities as well as sales revenues. I can plan sales revenues using Profit Center Accounting but I don’t know in which module I could plan quantities.

The material type is HAWA

Regards,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

In Standard i dont think so we have this functionality realted to SD.Could you tell me what is your exact requirement was so that it enable me to help you in this regard.

Thanks in advance,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

the requirement is: The client requirement is to register in SAP a Sales Plan, based on the quantities they expect to sell during the planning period, they want to plan quantities as well as sales revenues. I can plan sales revenues using Profit Center Accounting but I don’t know in which module I could plan quantities.

Regards,

Gerardo.