Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUM in return delivery

former_member632773
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In HU managed storage location, I issued a normal delivery with 10 pallets of material doc #4900002731.

And then, one of the pallets should be returned, so I created a return delivery and placed the one pallet into the return delivery.

But, there are some errors as below;

So, I would like to know how to return pallet I posted before.

Thanks,

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Khan,

Good morning.

May I ask the movment type in material document 4900002731? Was the HU posted to another location or posted to customer?

Please also check following fields in VEKP about the HU current status:

VPOBJ, VPOBJKEY, STATUS, HU_LGORT

If you posted it to another location, please check if the GR has been done or not. After the GR, the VEKP-VPOBJ should have value as 12 which means HU not assigned. And VEKP-STATUS would not have value 0050 (posted).

Please check it further in system.

Best regards,

Edward

former_member632773
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

The movement type was 601 which means to post to customer.

I assumed that customer return happened through return sales order, and ones of GI items should be returned using Handling Units like GI.

Thanks for your kindness.

Thanks,

Khan

0 Kudos

If it's posted to customer with 601, it may cannot be used for return process. You may see the HU status in HU03, it has status PSTD. And in table level, VEKP-STATUS should has value as 0050. That means the HU has been posted away and it doens't exist in system any more.

You may pack another HU in the return delivery to reverse it back.

Or, if there was no further change for the original HU, can you consider to using VL09 to reverse the delivery? And then, you can upack the useless pallet and post the other HUs.

Regards,

Edward