cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No credit case created but Sales order on blocked status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We just setup the best practises for S4HANA, including Credit Case Management. After checking almost all settings, I still did not get output in SCASE, Documented Credit Decision. As far as I can see it is going wrong before the workflow is triggered, because I have 0 entries in the table UKMCASEATTR00 (Attribute of Credit Case Management).

Actions perfomed:

• Creating a credit limit for customer.
  • Performed (according to my knowledge, all necessary configuration); Best practice installed, so it 'should' have been working anyway, without further tweaking the config.
  • Activated the workflows
  • Created a Sales Order for respective customer

Result:

• Sales document is in blocked status. When creating the order I get the message 'Credit Check SAP Credit Management Failed'. In the details of the message it describes that the credit limit has been exceeded, which is correct.

Any Ideas why we do not get an output in the Documented Credit Decisions?

Best regards and Thanks in advance!!

Matthijs Jacobs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthijs,

Currently I´m in a implementation for S/4HANA. I´m getting the same error; the sales order is been created but blocked for credit, nevertheless the credit case is not been created.

Did you solve your problem? Please any idea.

I have checked all cuztomizing and it is complet.

Thanks in advance!!!

mbosch
Explorer

Hello,

The issue was in our case a “problem” with bgRFC’s.

In SRT_MONI we could see that the messages kept hanging:

These messages could also be seen in the Background Remote Function Call monitoring.

After performing the configuration for the bgRFC’s as per one of the post activation steps from the Admin guide:

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~SAPIDP/012002523100012419282015E/frameset.htm?6b082a64eb904029bef2b9ec0...

In our case the bgRFC supervisor user and destination where missing:

See also following notes regarding the issue:

1616303 - No further processing of bgRFC units

09399 - How to use SBGRFCCONF effectively

Regards, Marco (colleague of Matthijs)

Answers (0)