SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding FS-CD Function moduels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is regarding RFC Function  modules  :/PM0/ABB_ADDRESS_DESCR_GET,/PM0/ABB_CHECK_BANKDATA, /PM0.ABB_CHECK_ADDRESS,/PM0/ABB_GET_BP_ADDRESS_DATA

got missed in in FS-CD system while doing FS-CD Installation. However I checked the packages for corresponding FM's : /PM0/A_BASIS,/ /PM0/AB_INTEGRATION/ /PM0/ABT_BP are not available in the system, and cross checked SAP OSS notes as well but did not get the clue.

The FM's which I have mentioned are available in FS-PM system same should be available in FS-CD as well.

Could some one let me know how to proceed with this issue.

Missing FM's : /PM0/ABB_GET_COUNTRY_PP

/PM0/ABB_QUO_ADDRESSDATA_GET

/PM0/ABB_CCARD_DESCR_GET

/PM0/ABB_QUO_RFC_DESTINATIONS

Thanks,

Jayan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayan,

I believe the basis guy missed those FS-CD related super package while Installing at initial setup phase so send a request to Basis guy with list of missed super packages which they can install immediately which might solve your issue. I believe there are no OSS notes available for missing super package in FS-CD.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayan,

I believe the basis guy missed those FS-CD related super package while Installing at initial setup phase so send a request to Basis guy with list of missed super packages which they can install immediately which might solve your issue. I believe there are no OSS notes available for missing super package in FS-CD.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue related FS-CD function modules missing got resolved with installation of Super package with the help of basis team.

Super package name :    /PM0/A_BASIS

/PM0/AB_Intergration

/PM0/ABT_BP

Thanks,

Jayan

FS-PM Consultant