cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package import conditions for SAPK-75001INSAPGWFND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to import SAPK-75001INSAPGWFND into a new NW750 system (just a sandbox to try something). I checked the package import conditions in service market place. Below is what i see.

Main Components
ComponentReleaseValue
SAP_BASIS750T
Support Packages
PackageValue
-
Add-On Components
Add-OnReleaseValue
SAP_GWFND750T
Other Conditions
ComponentReleaseValue
-
All Conditions Must Be Met Simulataneously!

When i imported SAPK-75001INSAPGWFND using transaction SPAM and check it. It says i am missing a prerequisite which is not mentioned in the documentation.

I could just load the missing component. But did i miss anything in the documentation?

PS: This is my first time with Support packs.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi R,

Why not consider to use maintenance planner -> Plan a new System -> Plan     (https://apps.support.sap.com/sap(bD16aCZjPTAwMQ==)/support/mp/index.html) to calculate support package stacks for new installation.

Then use SUM (or if possible, SPAM) to make SPS update.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are trying to import GWFND SP01 which has a dependency on BASIS SP01 which will no doubt have a dependency on ABAP SP01.

When wanting to apply SPs you should create your stack file with Maintenance Optimiser/Maintenance Planner from your SolMan. SolMan will calculate the dependencies for you.

KR,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amerjit,

I don't have access to SolMan / SUM. Its just a trial system (i guess 90 day trial). I will just try to load all the SPs and see if it imports.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have been able to download the support package for GWFND then you should also have access to download SUM.

When you download support packages from marketplace, if you click on "info file" this will open a popup and in this popup you will see "Import Conditions". This will tell you what other components + SP levels the SP you are trying to download is dependent on.

KR,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

for SAPGWFND there are more addon to add for this to work you are using it for fiori purpose then

you need check all pre-requesites to add that addon

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Not trying Fiori at the moment. But my question is, why the documentation on the market place does not list the prerequisite shown in SPAM.

As i am new to this, i don't want to mess up the system.

Thanks