cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Incorrect Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

i need a help in regards to an incorrect approver name coming as a warning message.

scenario is i have a particular SC created with a particular cost centre . This CC had an owner , who left the organisation one year back.Now the new owner is maintaining that CC. however when i try to create the SC with this particular CC , the old CC owner name is coming as a warning message which should not come.

New CC owner org structure and necessary roles everything is maintained properly.

please help to resolve this issue.

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the relationship using transaction: PP01

for the given cost center check the manager and if the old manager name is also appearing then try to delete the old relationship.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

can you please explain how it works, as i tried i am not getting any result. like what should be the selection criteria.

Regards

Vivek

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Vivek Chakkingal wrote:

(...)

New CC owner org structure and necessary roles everything is maintained properly.

(...)

It seems not, as you have a warning message...

Is it a standard or a specific message?

You can also reset the buffer with /$sync.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent

The message which i am getting is "user XX is not an employee". and i am not able to proceed with the SC creation. and the new CC approver has the valid roles maintained.

The previous users role has been deleted, however when i checked in PFCG the old user name is still in the role maintenence . will it be the reason.

Regards

Vivek