cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while extending demo fiori application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to extend demo Fiori apps(Cloud)Purchase Requisition  using webide in order to hide footer buttons.

I write the below code in custom S3.controller

var aMenuButton = oButtonList.aButtonList;

aMenyButton.splice(3,1);

However after executing the application, I get the error :

"GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL failed .contact your system administrator."

I have a HCP account in which I have maintained two destinations:

1. Northwind

2. ES4

However as per my knowledge the error has nothing to do with my HCP destinations.

Request you to please help me know how I can remove the above error.

Also,

while I try to debug the application, I was not able to get the S3.controller under f12-> debugger->dynamicscripts.

Hence Request you to please guide me how to get the controller list in F12 debugger.

CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+P is also not useful in my case.

Note : I am using  IE11 .

your help is highly appreciated

Regards,

Riya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From where are you referring to the original application while creating the extension project? While creating extension project we have 2 options for selecting the original application : SAPUI5 ABAP Repository and SAP HANA Cloud Platform.

If you use the SAPUI5 ABAP Repository then you need to have a destination configured in the cloud cockpit and a Cloud Connector setup as well to connect to the on premise system from the HANA Cloud platform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh ,

Thank you for your quick response.

1. I am referring the below document link to extend Fiori demo applications :

Extend a Fiori application with SAP Fiori Demo Cloud edition part-1.

As per the document I have extended the application and it works fine and now when I tried to add more customizations in the extended application  its give  me the above mentioned error.

Regards,

Riya