cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Header and line item in adobe form Table format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i got requirement in adobe form where i need to print multiple header and line item in adobe form i checked all blog not able to find any solution please help on this one.

Expected out put will same as below.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi ,

Got the solution and developed all the forms to achieve the output follow these steps.

1.) create a deep structure adding header and item table (i.e for each header record multiple line item in deep structure).

2.) create a sub form in design view drag and drop the deep structure delete all header records

wrap line item data in sub form insert one row either below or above header table depend on       your requirement drag and drop the header details fields inside item subform and set sub form     status as flowed.

3.) sub total you have to handle in driver program level and map to field please find the screen shot for more details.

Thanks

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prajesh

i have developed 2nd option i.e single internal table same sent for functional to check with the Allignment and other things as per their requirement if they are not agreeing then i have to check again on this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI i tried this but  line item data is not filling.

i am having two table one is IT_LIKP  delivery header and IT_LIPS delivery line item for these two one field is common that is delivery number VBELN first i mapped header table IT_LIKP as you mentioned earlier its splitting for every delivery number i inserted another Row2 Below Row1 for line item data.

i mapped the line item data IT_LIPS to Row2 and written the script which you have mentioned with table change.

var IMTEST = xfa.resolveNodes("$record.GT_LIPS.DATA[*]");

var LV_DATA;

for (var i = 0; i < IMTEST.length; i++)

{

LV_DATA = xfa.resolveNode("$record.GT_LIPS.DATA[" + INDX + "].FIELDNAME").value;

}

can you tell me how i can loop Row2 depend up on Row1 (Header) delivery number (VBELN)

and also do we need to map LV_DATA any where ?

Thanks

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

you are making simple thing too complex,

first why two tables, i suggests you to prepare IT_FINAL (combination of IT_LIKP  & IT_LIPS) in your report program or in your adobe interface.

So now you are having only one table that is IT_FINAL and now need to . now follow the steps of my first answer, i tested and works for sure.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prajesh,

Header data is spliting for every new delivery number ((Pakklistenr) because of my mapping mistake it was not working can you tell me how to read line item from the splitted header data and display the same under each header, i tried but line item is clubbing for all.

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, Try below script to retrive line time,

var IMTEST = xfa.resolveNodes("$record.IM_TEST.DATA[*]");

var LV_DATA;

for (var i = 0; i < IMTEST.length; i++)

{

LV_DATA = xfa.resolveNode("$record.IM_TEST.DATA[" + INDX + "].FIELDNAME").value;

}

Where,

INDX : index of table record. (start from zero).

LV_DATA : variable to hold data

IM_TEST  : context table variable (Import parameter variable)

FIELDNAME : name of field in internal table

for more javascript help use

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Your reply.

i tried what you mentioned i am getting both headed and item records continuously.

line item records are not breaking for each header (Pakklistenr).

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Then please share what you did.

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try below,

Step 1). Sort your table on Pakklistenr Filed.

Step 2). Create table with Header, Body and Footer row.

Step 3). Bind your table with your internal table.

Step 4). Bind your Body row with DATA (line item) node.

Step 5). Bind your table fields now.

Step 6). Now Test, you able to see your data with one header row. Now to break table row at every new Pakklistenr, Make use of Conditional Break.

Click on Edit button.

Now in Edit Conditional Breaks, Click on + button, Check After, Select Herader Row as Leader and Footer Row as Trailer.

Click on OK.

Step 7). Now Test.

Hopw this helps.

0 Kudos

Hi Prajesh,

Hope you are doing good. I have similar kind of requirement and followed your steps but the same header is not flowing to next page if the line items are flowing to the next page.

Please find the below screen shots of my Adobe form layout.

1) Context : Deep structure containing Header and Item data.

2) Layout : 2 Sub form containing header and item data.

Header_subform: This is flowed and no binding is there.

IT_HEADER: Bind to deep structure(IT_HEADER).

Header: No data binding is there.

Header_data: Binded to IT_HEADER->DATA

Item_subform: Overflow leader: Header_subform and no data binidng.

ITEM: binded to IT_HEADER->DATA->ITEM

After doing this layout, if the line items are flowing to 2nd page for a particular PID, then the same header is not flowing to the 2nd page. Could you please guide here what changes needed to achieve the requirement.

Thanks You..