Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manifestUrl error during initialization

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We have a custom master-detail application which built from the Web IDE template. The app works fine on Web IDE and SICF but when I call it from the launchpad it gives below error. It seems like the app can't find the manifest.json and searches for manifes.appdescr.

We have been getting this problem since we increased our Fiori system service pack to SP04.I can't say we get this error because of the service pack increase, I just wanted to take it into your consideration.

Error: resource undefined could not be loaded from /sap/bc/lrep/content/~2016070109.5510~/apps/com.mp/app/sap/ZAPP/manifest.appdescr. Check for 'file not found' or parse errors.

I appreciate any help that might fix this problem!

Regards,

Merve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PaulBuettner
Participant

I had the same issue after UPgrading to NW 7.5.

It Seems like a new SICF node named lrep (/sap/bc/lrep/) was added for the launchpad.

As every new Service this one is delivered inactive.

After activating this node everything worked fine again at our System.

Unfortunately I was not able to find any Information about this new node...

LeonBoeijen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul,

That was the problem. I activated that node and it worked.

Also if you are working with a SAP WebDispatcher make sure that this new link /sap/bc/lrep is also enabled in you SAP WebDispatcher routing.

Leon

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Leon,

Yes, actually after I posted this on SCN, we realized that there is an authorization issue with the link. After getting the right authorization for the folder, we were able to reach the app.

Regards,

Merve

PaulBuettner
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

so indeed we had two separate issues:

Merve had a missing authority to access a Folder?

Leon (and myself) were encountering an inactive SICF node which seems to be introduced with SAP_UI 750 SP04?

BR,

Paul

merveguel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

We didn't check SICF for the folder before getting the authorization. So, I am not sure whether it was activated or not at that moment. The only action we took was getting the authorization to access to the folder itself. Everything worked fine after that.

Regards,

Merve

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

LeonBoeijen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Merve,

Did you receive any info on this issue. I am having the same issue.

Regards,
Leon Boeijen