Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh failed (HDB 00102)

BjörnKorioth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am using Lumira desktop to acquire data from an infoset. Everything works fine and I can get a preview of my dataset. But when i am trying to create it i get following error Message after a while:

"Refresh failed (HDB 00102)"

I am not sure what it is about, maybe there is to much data to process for my notebook?

Had somebody else this mistake?

Greetings

Björn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

What is the data source and the size of the dataset ? Can you try to use a filter in your query and see if data acquisition is possible for a smaller dataset.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

BjörnKorioth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

this error occurs for the standard data sources of SAP Revenue Accounting. The data source 0FARR_RA_10 for example has in the System roughly 200.000 entries.

Greetings

Björn

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

That does seems to be a size that Lumira can handle. I would use one of the follwoing options,

-use a filter condition in your query and see if you can extract a portion of the data.

-use SAP HANA, BW or Universe as a layer in between to consume the data.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sateesh_kumar1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern ,

How much time it took to throw the error ?

Apart from data set volume , there could be possibility of data types support also .

Please check adding one by one fields to querying instead of select * .

Thank you.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I only found SAP notes that are similar against UNX data sources https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2101357/E

What happens when you click on the hyperlink of the error message?  Is this an ECC InfoSet?