cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recently installed SAP Solution Manager 7.1 on Windows server 2012 with Oracle 11g Database.

Installation finished successfully and SGEN also Completed but whenever i ran the tcode Solman_setup i am getting  HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

Please help.

Regards

Santosh Dwivedi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

blee1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Using the URL that was automatically opened in Internet Explorer, can you try to open it on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox?   If it still fails on Chrome or Firefox, can you share the error message that you encounter.

Lastly, every time you encounter the error, are there short dumps generated (on ST22)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all.

Problem is resolved, Now i am able to run tcode Solman_setup on the Server.

Thanks Once again.

Regards

Santosh Dwivedi

blee1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Glad that the issue is finally fixed.

What ultimately fixed the issue?  Maybe you can mark one of the suggestions as an answer or share the fix you've used to resolve the problem.

This way when someone encounters the issue in the future and stumbles upon this page, it will also help them as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help.

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I recommend you to reproduce the issue, then check in which server you are logged on, and check the defaultTrace of this server. Check the most recently changed one, this might give a hint on the cause of the issue.

I also recommend checking the dev_icm of the instance in which you're logged on.

Regards,

Daniel.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

I checked and implemented but not helpful same error  

Regards

Santosh

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Check the following notes as well:

2093931 - "Syntax Error in program CL_SISE_MAIN_ASSIST===========CP" when running SOLMAN_SETUP after upgrade to Solution manager 7.1 SP12

2002333 - SOLMAN_SETUP fails due to the error "Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible" after updating to 7.1 SP11

1869765 - Short dump is generated when navigating in transaction solman_setup with error ' Syntax error in program "/1BCWDY/0O2THKH93AYD8VKO1RDM==CP " '

What is your SPS level, can you show the detailed error message in transaction ST22?

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

Thanks for update.

HTTP 500 internal error came whenever i run the tcode on the same server.

But whenever i run this tcode from my system then its coming Internet explorer can not display the webpage.

Regards

Santosh

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

OK, please check the followings:

1. icm/server_port_x is right maintained?

2. Can you resolve the hostname of SLM in your PC side?

3. SAPLOCALHOSTFULL is right maintained?

If you have not executed SGEN for web service, it will take some time to show out the content.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

icm/server_port_0=PROT=HTTP, PORT=80$$, TIMEOUT=600

SAPLOCALHOSTFULL=sap-sol.gmail.com

what is

Can you resolve the hostname of SLM in your PC side?

Regards

Santosh

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Can you successfully ping sap-sol.gmail.com from your PC side?

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

Thanks.

No but i am able to ping host name sap-sol.

Regards

Santosh Dwivedi