Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed - CTS+ transports getting stuck

symon_braunbaer
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

A Solution Manager system has CTS+ configured and transports for Portal systems are being moved.

Today 2 transports have got stuck while being imported in the PRD system, without showing any errors

in the transport logs.

Just the tp commands are hanging and in STMS the transports are being shown with RC=0, but in the

most right column. there is a truck icon, saying Import running.

We have killed the tp processes and restarted the transports, but the situation is still the same - the

transports got stuck again.

Please kindly advise where to look - there are no entries for these transports in any tables like TRBAT,

TRJOB, TPSTAT, no errors in any logs where I was checking.

In the Overview of Transport Logs, there are those fields:

Selection for Import <timestamp>    (0) Successfully Completed

Import                    <timestamp>    (0) Successfully Completed

Perviously, these transports have been successfully imported in DEV and QAS and I have seen, that

wherever the import was successful, there is also an additional field, called Deployment, which is not

displayed in the logs of the stuck transports on the PRD system. I have no idea why is that.

I know, that I'm not providing much info, but I really have no idea what else to check, what to look for.

I have nearly no practical experience with CTS+...

Please kindly give me some advice, this is very very urgent and has to be solved ASAP!!

Many thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Symon,

Hope you are doing good.

I would say do a complete check as per SAP Note 1541076 - Preliminary checks and troubleshooting for transport issues.

This should give you some ideas. Also add parameter SYSTEM_PF to the transport profile

Hope this helps.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP Product Support

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Join me online: http://scn.sap.com/people/hemanth.kumar/content