cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Default Enter Function (for RF gun)

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to configure the Enter function on the RF gun (we use ITS Mobile) such that when pressed, it will replicate the same result of having to hit the F1 Save/F4 Next buttons. This is concerning a TO pick confirmation (LM07)

In config I can see an entry for program SAPLLMOB pointing to screen 2052 (V_T3130F). For the referenced screen category, can somebody confirm the pushbutton sequence (V_T3130G)?

Something is not working -- the ENTER key on RF gun does not advance to next screen. Perhaps somebody can walk me through SE41 settings for SAPLLMOB and confirm that my function codes match the pushbutton config?

I am a bit confused about the purpose of the CMPL function. In SAP Help it states that it mimics a Save and Next, but I'd like to verify that's the case in SE41.

Vlad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad

Which browser are you using ? If you are using IE on windows mobile, function keys are not properly working with some windows mobile versions as far as i know.

Also please check the link below. It may be helpful.

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/How+to+obtain+the+function+key+values+for+ITSmobile+a...

Regards

Alper

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using IE on guns that run Windows Mobile and CE. But I think there might be a misunderstanding. I haven't even tried the physical function keys on the RF gun. I'm talking about the function buttons that one sees on the SAP screen, for example see SAPLLMOB/2052 in SE51. These function buttons, when pressed on screen (via stylus), work fine. Now my understanding was that the purpose behind the Enter button configuration is that if user presses the ENTER physical button on RF gun (not Enter button on SAP screen), it could simulate the effects of advancing to the next RF screen, such as by sending F1 Save/F4 Next signals (equivalent of CMPL function).

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

OK; i see now. there are some user exits for WM RF screens that enables you to create your own screen and function buttons and modify the standard RF screens. Enhancements start with mwmrf*. You can check and i think MWMRF502 may be used. It is related with screen 2052 on sapllmob.

former_member214692
Participant
0 Kudos

I think I'm a little closer to figuring this out but am still stuck. We do have an enhancement that is being invoked with screen variant '1' on LM00 logon. If I don't invoke the enhanced screen, the Enter button on RF gun works correctly. This is with standard SAPPLLMOB, screen 2052.

With enhancement, what I see is SAPLLMOB calling screen 1502. And program (subscreen) SAPLXLRF calling screen 9052.

In config V_T3130F, I've tried entry for SAPLLMOB/1502 and SAPLXLRF/9052. Neither works. Only thing I haven't tried is both entries at same time. Obviously I'm starting to fish here and may need to involve a developer for help.