Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting user based on Delivery Block in VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per my bussiness team I am suppose to restrict the user depening on delivery block in transaction VA02 .There are no SAP pre-defined feilds to restrict at delivery block level from PFCG .Please kindly help .Thanks in advance .

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

You may try the following object:

<b>V_LIKP_VST</b>

<u>Object descirption</u>:

Definition

Determines which activities are allowed for the maintenance of the shipping points that are used for delivery processing in Sales & Distribution (SD).

Defined Fields

You can specify values for the following fields:

Shipping point

Activities

The possible values you can enter for activities are predefined. They consist of:

Value --- Activity

01 --- Add or create

02 --- Change

03 --- Display

06 --- Delete

18 --- Process deliveries collectively

24 --- Archive and delete

25 --- Retrieve from archive

But this object is only checked but not maintained in SU24. So you may have to change the status to Check/Maintian.

Hope it helps.

<removed_by_moderator>

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Mar 12, 2008 2:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh ,

Thanks a lot for your help .Can you tell me how to find out the authorisation object for restricting that particular feild if their is not predefined found in PFCG ? if this missing object is not checked in su24 need to maintain right ?.Lets say if we could not find any object then whats is the process to restrict ?

Thanks a lot once again.

Phani .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I am facing the same problem. I need

to restrict the user access to the "delivery block" field in VA02 tcode.

So far I could not find any authorization object that is directly related to delivery block under shipping.

Please let me know how you got through this issue. Can we create custom authorization object restricting at the field level??

Please reply.

Thanks

Kee

0 Kudos

Hello Kee,

Changing the SU24 / SU22 check indicator will not add more checks to VA02 (as implied above).

On which grounds do you want to block delivery?

I am not sure about the authorization object either, but my understanding is that a delivery block is based on a credit check (failure) or a block capability for the user processing the order in SD (for some other reason). As "delivery" is a logistical event, but credit checks are an FI view on the customer, so I would recommend looking in the FI objects (or SD objects which are sensitive to the FI status of the customer).

Off the top of my head I don't know the answer, but hopefully that helps you further with a search / test.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please assist, with the Issue below?

1) Tcode : VA02

2) I have created authorization Object for field level authorizations for

Delivery Block ---&#61664; LIFSK

Billing Block -

&#61664; FAKSK

Maintained Field Level SD Authorizations ZV_FIELD

Maintained Field Level SD Authorizations T-ED49128000

Activity 02, 03 ACTVT

Billing block in SD document Z3 FAKSK

Delivery block ( document heade ZH LIFSK

3) Now I want to restrict to a particular Delivery Block and a Billing Block, but I am able to change to other Delivery Block and Billing Blocks even though I have restricted to Z3 and ZH ( this case)

0 Kudos

If you created a custom authorization object and are using it somewhere in your own custom code, then how could I possibly know what is causing your issue?

I could try a guess, but in this case clairvoyancy would be needed...

Regards,

Julius