cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with SAP SD Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can somebody help me with below requirement.

On Sales Oder price will be determined by price list for example say $50 on line item 10 and $25 on Line item 20.

Net value of the sales order is $75

At the time of invoicing this Sales order, User will come know whether the customer will pay by cash or card , in some cases both.

If customer wants to pay $40 by Cash and remaining amount by Card, How I can split this at header level in billing.

Please help me with the necessary configurations required in Pricing procedure and condition types etc.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since it is a split of amount at the time of invoice, you need to maintain correct amounts against two condition types. It can be manual or you can define specific formulas to calculate based on your requirement. The amount received by cash should be settled directly to the revenue gl where as the payments received by payment card needs to be accrued and settled subsequently.  You need to do necessary configuration for payment card under sales and distribution. 

S. Satyajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can have two statistical condition types; one for Card and other for cash which should be set a Manual so that at the time of billing generation, user can key in manually the required value over there.  The description of these condition types should be as it is like Cash and Card. This will only be in SD table.  If the value to be posted to FI also, may be check the condition types to "Accrual" and assign the related G/L Account which the Finance team can provide.  Most importantly, for those statistical condition types, set routine 24 in pricing procedure under Requirement so that only in billing, they will appear.

On the other hand, straightaway, if you want to pass the value to FI, then, still you can set the two condition types to Manual and key in manually in billing so that the condition record pricing which you maintained for the PR00 will be inactive as per standard functionality.

G. Lakshmipathi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ananda,

Have you checked with you Finance Teams regarding this requirement? What are their views.

Regarding your question - How I can split this at header level in billing, What are you exactly expecting to do here?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta