cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Operator

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created copy operator in development environment of IBP and want to move it to production system.

What i need to do in that case?

I know i can directly create copy operator in Production and can add in the planning area and details but organization want it to transport from Dev-->QA-->Prod.

Do i need to transport the entire model or I can only transport the newly configured copy operator.

Thanks,

NC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi NC,

Planning operators are transported along with the planning area, so you would need to transport your PA.

Regards

Alecsandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

Thanks for the information.

Just a question we have already transported our PA to PROD and all the data is loaded. We created a new copy operator, now if we export the model what about the data in PROD PA. Just want to know how it behaves kindly let us know.

Thanks,

Pradeep.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep

Only the configuration is transported. The export and import function cannot transport master/transaction data between system.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep

There are two options re-transport PA or create manually in production directly. If you re-transport planning area, you wont lose any data in PROD PA if you transport it again.

Regards

Ankur