Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom declaration Field Mapping for AIDA system

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am Currently working on a Assignment of field Mapping of Custom Declaration with AIDA system . Could any body help me with fields

1. Regime code .

2. Transporation Plate number .

This are required field for AIDA system . Could any one help me with this Fields in the SAP standard Idoc /SAPSLL/CCECUS02 ?

Regards ,

Arjun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

It sounds like you are trying to carry out a technical task without any knowledge of the process.  That's not a good idea, in my opinion.  You should find someone who can explain what sort of data those fields should contain.

It would help to know what sort of Customs Declaration you are trying to map, and for what reason.  I suppose, like me, that most readers won't know what the AIDA system is or does.

I guess the "Transportation Plate Number" refers to a vehicle?  If so, you should probably be looking at segment /SAPSLL/E2CCEHD_TPR, where you will find several "Means of Transport Indicators" that can correspond to the various vehicles involved in the international journey.

As for the "Regime Code", does AIDA have a list of possible values ("code list")?  If so, perhaps you could provide examples that might help to point to the equivalent data in GTS?

Regards,

Dave

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks .

Its not technical actually. AIDA is the italian Custom Authorities system. I am mapping the AIDA system specific data with the SAP GTS standard IDOC for Custom Communication which so that  PI team can map it accordingly in there system.

I have to fields which I mentioned in my earlier post which the standard Idoc structure I doubt have in the structure ,So I asked if any one have any idea about those fields.

regards,

Arjun

Arjun_Mukherjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any Update on this !!!