cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction BP - Partner created but only with 000000 and BUP003 cannot be added now

0 Kudos

I have created a new partner with 000000 but would like to create an employee BUP003. Now I'm not able to create BUP003 for that Partner. I receive the error that the partner already exists.

I need to have exactly the same number, but it is not possible to delete and create again.

What can I do to create BUP003? Is there any possibility to delete the partner and create again?

Best Regards

Renate

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Renate,

You should be able to change the BP created with role 00000 and extend it to BP role BUP003.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

0 Kudos

Hello Kul,

no, it's not possible. I can choose BUP003 but if I would like to save, I get the information that this partner already exists (but only with 000000).

Regards

Renate

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Renate,

Thats interesting! I am able to do that in my system though.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renate,

It should allow you to extend it to BUP003. May be your BP was already created under role BUP003.

Sometimes when you try to open the BP, it shows under 00000 by default. You need to click the details and see if you can find BUP003 role there.

If this doesn't help. then please go ahead and delete the BP using transaction BUPA_DEL and then create a new one.

Thanks

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

I have just added role BUP003. Maybe my fault has been an user fault . Maybe I have forgotten to check to be in change-mode. But my colleague have checked the same with the same result.

I'm sorry for wasting all your time.

Answers (0)