Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repository n/a in job drop down list

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

hopefully someone knows what to do.. I have a job which should run for several repositories. I can add e.g. all productive SAP systems, also some QA systems to this job. However, some repositories are not shown in the drop down list. If I create a copy of the job, I can add the "missing" repositories, but others are missing again... Within the repository definition there are no differnces between those I can add in job1 and those I cannot add.

Is there any limitation I do not know yet? Does the value help for the drop down field work not properly?

Regards, Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found the root cause... it's the repository type. All repositories are of type ABAP but some are defined as "load balanced connection" others as "specific application server". I could correct it using SQL update on mc_repository.

former_member201064
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

of what type are the missing repositories? Are they all SAP ABAP ones, too?

If you copüy the job and then try to assign the repositories there, can you add all or are still some missing?

I don't know why this "feature" was added, I haven't really found it helpful by now.

With "feature" I mean that some pre-defined job templates are limited to a certain repository type (the system type specific templates). Simply copying the job resolved this limitation every time for me by now.

Best regards

Dominik