cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Filing Great Brittain - PAYE Proxy Calls Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help us resolve the following issue when it comes to the E-Filing in SAP for GB. When we execute the following program:

RPUEFI_START_POLL

We receive the following error message:

PAYE: Incoming forms XXXXXXX

Polling from Government Gateway

System failure Proxy calls are not permitted on sender or receiver side on the IS (client)

Polling is over

We have maintained the following:

SXMB_ADM

Everything else seems to be working. I would like to see if anyone else, who has implemented E-Filing for GB, is having or had this specific problem.

Thank you!

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonh,

>>>System failure Proxy calls are not permitted on sender or receiver side on the IS (client)

you cannot have any proxies on XI client - did you maintaing SPROXY on XI ?

if so this is not possible

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

SPROXY on the XI client is connecting to the Integration Builder, as it should for a few other scenarios that we have working. Nothing else has been maintained. If you can give me some more details on what specifically to check, I will do that. I can tell you when I do GOTO -> Connection Tests from SPROXY, all tests are ok and functioning as they should...

Thanks for the help, but my issue is not resolved yet.

Thanks!

John

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>>SPROXY on the XI client is connecting to the Integration Builder

sorry but it's not possible to use SPROXY on XI client

as XI has to be configure as integration server in SXMB_ADM

integration engine configuration

There can be no PROXY calls from XI and to XI client

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

The XI has been configured as an integration server in SXMB_ADM. My previous comment on SPROXY was that on the XI client, all is working as it should.

Thanks for the help!

John

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi John,

>>>> My previous comment on SPROXY was that on the XI client, all is working as it should.

I don't know if you get my point:

you CANNOT use SPROXY on XI client

you can only use SPROXY on non XI client (one set as application system)

ok ?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get your point. We are using SPROXY on a non XI client and we get through the first two connection tests ok, but #'s 3 and 4 do not work.

Thanks,

John