SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ISU FICA main transaction modification

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When we post any invoice it takes main transactions as 0100 (periodic bill) or 0200 or 0300. is there any user exit where we can modify this main transaction ?

My requirement is, i want to assign a different main transaction for a particular LIT ( which is posting relevant ), but i am not able to do this as by default it is taking 0100.

Thanks,

Faisal

5 REPLIES 5

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I believe, you cannot change the Main transaction during IS-U Invoicing as this is determined by standard SAP.

We can only control sub-transaction (in Billing Schema) for the Line Item Type.

Can you please let us know why do you want to change the Main Transaction? What is the business requirement?

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Thanks Srini for you response.

Currently we have a charge XXX which is posted through NEWDOC at invoice ( at billing level it is non posting relevant ), as this charge is posted through NEWDOC a separate document is being created at fpl9, and for this charge we have assign a different main transaction 5001.

Going forward we want to make XXX as posting relevant at billing level, so it will be posted along with consumption billing receivable with main transaction 0100.  Hence it will be no longer with the main transaction 5001.

Now we have a report which run for the charge XXX on the basis of the main transaction 5001 which we don't want to change. That is the reason why we are trying to change man transaction itself for the charge.

Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Can you look at posting artea R410.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you post the special charge to a specific G/L Account, you can report on on that G/L either in FI-GL or in FI-CA by Posting period.

I suggest you use this instead of opting for an enhancement.

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Try event R402 .

In the import parameter , the deep structure  T_VKK_DOC_ID contains FKKKO, FKKOP values.

Tweak the values as per your requirement and assign it to export parameter Y_VKK_DOC_NEW

Regards,

Tatha