Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI applications deployment on ERP 6.0 EHP7 SPS11

former_member290907
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We are planning to deploy 28 applications related to ERP systems(Attached is the list for your reference). I referred FIORI application library to figure out the list of components need to be installed on Frontend server( SAP NW 7.4 SPS08) and backend server (ECC 6.0 EHP7 SP11). There are some applications can only be deployed on EHP7 SP11 such as Analyze Unbilled Items,Approve Service Entry Sheets,Approve Supplier Invoices,Approve Trading Contracts etc. and there are some which can be deployed on EHP7 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 - SPS 01 (attached screenshot for your reference). So here my concern is that those which deploy on SPS01 can also be deployed on SP11.

Also please confirm if i need application specific UI components on NW 7.4 since I beleive that SAP_UI 740 is sufficient for UI5 and no other components is required such as UIEAAP01 100, UIGLT001 100, UIFICA01 100, UIRT401 100,UIX01EAP 100 etc.

Please help me to understand it because it is creating a lot confusion for me.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Vasilis
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe you can use the following functionality of Fiori Apps Library to help you out:

SAP Fiori Relevance and Readiness Analysis

https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/docu/Relevance_and_Readiness_Docum...

Regards,

Vasilis

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best way to find the system prerequisites and required components for each of these apps is check the Fiori Apps Library

Approve Service Entry Sheets and Approve Supplier Invoices require SPS10 of EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 and not SPS11. For Approve Trading Contracts the minimum required SP level for EHP7 fo SAP ERP 6.0 is SPS09.

Also with NW740 you get the central UI component SAP_UI with the NW installation. But you will still have to install the required product specific add-ons like UIX01EAP 100, UIEAAP01 100 etc. Without these the Fiori app UI won't be available.

former_member290907
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh for your reply. I got your point but I have concern for applications such as Check Price and Availability, Create Sales Orders, Change Shipping Address,Track Sales Orders etc which are compatible with ERP 6.0 or ERP 6.0 EHP7 SPS1 but now my system is on SPS11 hence I need to know that whether I will be able to deploy these application on my current EHP7 SPS11 system or it.

Regards

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are on a higher SPS level than the level required by these apps. Therefore these apps should run without any issues on SPS11 of EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0.