cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

option of getting pop up of choosing the option of Upcountry/Local at block/unblock level at TcodeZAISUBLOC

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a complex scenario.

There is a t code of ZAISUBLOC which is used to block/unblock the Billing type Plant Wise i.e Plant1000-Billing typeF2.

But now user needs when they click on unblock./block,they will get a pop-up of Upcountry/Local which is being maintained at ABC class of Sales area data of customer Master record.but which is being updated through SIS.

The programming name of ZAISUBLOC is ZAIUBLOC.

Now we conclude that

1.We need to update the upcountry/Local at customer level in

Customer classification (ABC analysis) in KNVV Table.

2.We need to put the option of getting pop up of choosing the option of Upcountry/Local at block/unblock level at  TcodeZAISUBLOC.

Kindly help in regarding this.

I am not able to understand what logic is relevant over here

and how to update the values of Ucountry and Local in KNVV table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

There are two requirements here.

1. Update of Upcountry / Local customer in Customer Classification which is a standard setting to be done here - IMG - Sales and Distribution - Master Data - Business Partners - Customers - Marketing - Define Customer Classifications.

Subsequently you need to maintain the Customer Classifications in Customer master data records. For new customers created in future, to ensure this field is filled, you can mark it as required.

2. Update of ZAISUBLOC - Since this is a Z-program developed specifically for your company, I guess none of us here would be able to help you. You will have to work your technical team (ABAPers) to make the understand the current logic of the program & suggest necessary changes.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh

Thanks for the support

but actually,we need to update the

Customer classification (ABC analysis).That customer classification is valid for marketing only.

The Table name is KNVV.

The field name is KLABC.So kindly help me how the values will be getting updated in table KNVV.