cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Backend Services found

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to start my odata services am getting the error.Though my icf services is active in my backend server. it's showing as "no backend services found" in my gateway

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using hub architecture? If yes then you have to select system alias pointing to your back end system while activating the OData service in the gateway system (and not the LOCAL system alias).

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

I am using Embedded Deployment architecture

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the suggestion mentioned by Tarun or enter *ZCURD* in the Technical Service Name field on the Add Selected Services screen and try to get the service.

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

I got service for the above thanks alot.

Can You Please Explain me how to create a bsp application for my application.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will have to create a SAPUI5 app which would consume your OData service to pull/push data from the back end system. If you know JavaScript and basic HTML5 then you can refer to the tutorials given here SAPUI5 SDK - Demo Kit and create a UI5 app or else ask a UI5 developer to create the UI5 app. When you deploy the UI5 app to the ABAP repository on the gateway server then a BSP gets created on the server.

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

I am creating my own transnational app in fiori with embedded arch.

Can you  guide me please to do this

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SAPUI5 demo kit link I shared will help you learn how to develop Fiori like (custom SAPUI5) applications. However I would reiterate that if you are not familiar with JavaScript and HTML5 then please ask some UI5 developer to develop the UI5 app.

0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

We are having sap netweaver 7.4. Some functional components are missing in gateway services. Please help me out.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you to close this thread (since your original problem is resolved) by marking a correct answer and open a new discussion for this issue.

JyotiD
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meera,

Check For ZCURD_EMPLOYEE_DETAILS_SRV instead of ZCURD_EMPLOYEE_DETAILS.

Also cross check in segw project for your service name.

Regards,

Tarun