cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager customization - adding a new field dueTime to WorkOrder tileList (Syclo Agentry)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SAP Workmanager 6.3 with metermanagement, I try add dueTime in workOrder tilelist but the value is initial.

This field exist in SAP. in  et_workorder_header in /SMISU/CL_BTX_WORKORDER_DO

In debug, I can see value in this field

The field GSUZS is active in result field in ZSMM21_ISU_WORKORDER_GENERIC MBO

I create a new SAP Project ZWorkManager with package package com.syclo.sap.component.custom.workorder.object and class ZMeterWorkOrder.java

This is indicate in parameter Workorder SAPOBject

and java code:

The project is exported in .jar in Java folder of application and add in classpath in agentry.ini

The dueTimetit is added like a new properties in WOrkOrder object

new field is added in tilelistRow in WorkOrderTileListRow_Detail_iPhone screen

I restart server, application, reset agentry client ....

But the result in application is initial

I can't debug java code because of our architecture I can't have a SMP server local.

If you have some idea of what is wrong in my configuration, it could be very helpfull

thank's a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carole,

you have to change the GetWorkorderStepHandler class. because standard workmanager with metermanagement has MeterObject array hardcoded. you have enhanced the workorder class to ZMeterWorkorder class so, same class you have to pass in GetWorkorderStephandler class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for this information but unfortunately, we don't have access to java source code just the jar. So I can read code or copy this or change.

Have an idea to resolve this issue without source code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

to change this you dont need java source file. just extend these class and copy the required method and change whatever you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I don't understand what do you mean with "copy the required method and change whatever you want".

Without source I just see the defintion of method but not the content. So what I need copy?

So I extend the class GetWorkOrdersStepHandler

package com.syclo.sap.component.custom.workorder.stephandler;

import java.util.ArrayList;

import com.syclo.sap.User;

import com.syclo.sap.component.metermanagement.workorder.stephandler.GetWorkOrdersStepHandler;

import com.syclo.sap.SAPObject;

public class Z_GetWorkOrdersStepHandler extends GetWorkOrdersStepHandler {

public Z_GetWorkOrdersStepHandler(User user)

throws Exception

{

super(user);

// TODO Auto-generated constructor stub

}

public Workorder[] run(SAPObject Objects)

throws Exception

{

com.syclo.sap.component.metermanagement.workorder.stephandler.GetWorkOrdersStepHandler.run(Objects);

}

But I don't see what I need do/write in this new class. If I call just the superclass, I will have the same result. Could you help me to understand the differents steps I need to do to success?

Thank's a lot

Carole

Former Member
0 Kudos

To see super class you need java source file. you can request to SAP for Java source file through your company account executive.

or you can decompile the Java class file to see super class methods by using java decompiler.

so, here copy the required method means go to super class and copy the Run() method and paste it on your sub class and change the instantion of hardcode MeterWorkorder to ZMeterWorkorder.

Hope this makes you clear

Thanks

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I reinstall my Java decompiler and I see the code today.... the mysteries of WorkManager...

Thank's a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Can you confirm the that you Java Code is being triggered (have you debugged it)?