cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/OM_PEG_CAT_GET_ORDERS doesn't return any data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are trying to run the FM /SAPAPO/OM_PEG_CAT_GET_ORDERS  to get the ORDER data  from the PEGGING ID's but we are seeing the below errors  when executing the FM standalone in SE37.

Has anybody used this FM to get ORDER data from live cache successfully?

Also if we need to use BAPI's to select the ORDER data based on pegging ID's which one should I use and what is the difference in terms of processing and times in comparison to using the std API FM to get the data from LIVE CACHE?\\

Thanks for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, basically you need to check "upplercase/lowercase" first and then input data into the input tables, and make sure the lower/upper case are kept if you reopen the input tables.
also, you do not need to input simsession I suppose, if you have input simversion in gen_params.

I would also suggest you to use SAP standard supported FM BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 to achieve similar functionality.

BR,
Ada

0 Kudos

Hi srm_tech S,

Return Code 38 means "Pegging Area (product/location combination) not Found".

This is probably happening because the Uppercase/Lowercase flag was not set before the pegging areas were entered in table IT_PEGID.

When executing /SAPAPO/OM_PEG_CAT_GET_ORDERS, set Uppercase/Lowercase as a first step, then fill in the rest of the parameters, and retest.

Regards,

Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check these links/threads, i would suggest you to explore the forum before posting a question. I believe your query would have been answered already somewhere.

if you still dont find a answer, you've to probably post this question in ABAP technical group.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1328885

APO-Technical - Supply Chain Management (SCM) - SCN Wiki

SAP SCM APO SNC: Functional Modules, BAPI, BADI, User Exit in APO/SCM

Just my thoughts

Vinoth