cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard partner schema in SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

Im confused with the partner schema used by standard in SRM PO.
There's no assigned partner schema in PO transaction type but when I create PO, I can add partner functions - vendor, goods recipient, location, address, etc, both in header and item level.

Where does SRM pull out this list of partner functions when there's no assigned partner schema in the transaction type?

Reason asking is I need to add Invoicing Party in the existing, and according to note

2072017 - Replication of Invoicing Party Data

I just need to add the invoicing party in SRM PO and maintain the vendor master partner function in ECC , and it will be determined automatically when the PO is replicated. So I'm thinking if I need to add the existing partner functions in the new partner schema I will assign to the PO transaction type, so I'd need that list of partner functions used by standard.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Dex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yu_feng2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dex

Could you please check the followings :

In case of extended classic Puchase order, we can not enter additional partner function in purchase order.

But this automatic determination of invoice party (copy of PO in R/3) for ESC can be acheived through BADI implementation in R/3 side.

Transfer PO data to Logistics backend with BADI: BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BAdI, you can override the
standard and determine which data from local po in the extended classic scenario is transferred to the
linked logic backend syste.
The BADI is called after the local po is created or changed before the PO is transferred to backend.
With the copy ,the Po in ECC system will have the required invoicing partner partner function.

Best Regards
Yu Feng