cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order with alternative mode is not corretly updated in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario using alternative modes generated from alternative sequences from SAP ECC (2 work centers).

The planned orders are generated in the ECC side and sent to APO to perform schedule activities.

In APO we use the optimizer to split the work load between both work centers.

In the APO side the orders are changed and work load distributed, avoind delays.

When sending the result back to ECC the order that is using the alternative mode is sent to ecc consuming the resource from sequence 0 in ECC.

For converted production orders the functionality is working fine, if I change the resource in the APO side the corresponding work center is updated in the order, but no in the case of the planned order.

I was checking notes and I found the note 795706 which states that this is not covered by any standard functionality.

Is there any alternative approach to this?

I was checking the exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_G_IP_002 under enhancement APOCFPIP and when ciffing the planned order the table  CS_DOC-OPRS is filled with the correct work center ID, but table CS_DOC-OPRSX is empty, I tried to force the maintenance of the X fields in table CS_DOC-OPRSX without success, the planned order keeps the work center of sequence 00000 in the ECC side.

Any recommendation that could help to solve this problem?

Best Regards

Andre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Olá André,

In standard there is no solution.

Note 1388072 provides sample implementation for User-Exit EXIT_SAPLCOXR_001 that makes the scenario work under certain conditions:

1388072 - APO->R/3: Old standard values remain in production order.

Regards,

Tiago