cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned orders not going to ECC after optimizer run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue is that I had an optimizer run and got 100+ planned orders created for a particular location's all products.

Now these orders are stuck in CCR and not going to ECC, even when there is an active integration model and transfer setting also correct as per requirement.

I have tried a lot to send these orders to ECC from CCR and CPP but no success, but to the strange picture planned orders are getting transferred to another location of the same scenario.

For example:

Material: Mat001

Plant: P100

Planned orders not getting to ECC

Plant: P101

Planned orders getting to ECC

Kindly help

Regards

Ankit Singhal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In this case please check /sapapo/cp1, whether you have entry for "in-house production" for the corresponding plant.

Best Regards,
Ada

former_member522307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

- Distribution definition 'in-house production' is maintained for the plants.

- Planned order CIF IM is activated for the material/plant. 

APO-generated Planned orders are still not sent thru to ECC.

Can you advice anything else to check?

Best regards

Kong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Please check the distribution definition settings under SPRO in APO for the location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

I did activated post processing, but from there also its not getting processed as its giving error in target system not receiving..

For CCR its code 153, saying sent to ECC but whenever I am processing its not going.

Now all the setting related to transfer of transaction data is ok.

Problem is for one location of the cluster its showing this problem but not for other locations.

Regards

Ankit

Sasi2005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

The error that you have said in CCR means "153-Order with Internal Number exists only in APO".  The CPP error is not a detailed one that you have given. If the error is saying that "target system is not receiving". For me it seems to be an issue with RFC settings. However you are also saying for other plants it is moving which is a contradiction. All the ECC inbound settings as far as I know are not plant specific settings. So unless you provide detailed information of what is the error with the code in CPP1 its difficult to help. The only other thing what I can suggest to check if have you implemented any BADI's for Planned order behavior in ECC when the order gets triggered from APO. Only in that case you have to check your custom code.

Regards

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit

Check in SPRO under Publication if Maintain Objects Specific Settings is Always Retransfer. Also check the material/plant and it shouldn't be contained in any active integration model for object type "planned orders"

Plant: P100

Planned orders not getting to ECC

Plant: P101

Planned orders getting to ECC

Regards

Arava Santosh

Sasi2005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Have you activated post processing ? If yes what is the error message you are getting in CPP1. If not what is the CCR error description and details. Once you analyse the error details you should be in a position to proceed further.

Regards

Sasi

former_member522307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arava Santosh,

Can you elaborate what it means for your comment

'Also check the material/plant and it shouldn't be contained in any active integration model for object type "planned orders".'

Can you show how to maintain the CIF Integration Model for Planned orders?

Thank you!

Kong