cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A query during transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii .... while picking up the delivery for a particular order i entered the storage location from where the goods are to be picked and the required quantity, but when i tried to save it says that " Only 0 EA of material xyz available".....

how can we rectify this...pls suggest me..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

U will get this error message if there is no stock of that particular material in the plant and storage location that u specified. First verify that this is true using MMBE transaction specifying ure material plant and storage location. The unrestricted stock that u will see in the following screen of MMBE is the stock available for orders/shipping. If no stock exists u may have to create some using MB1C transaction using either movement type 501 ( if the material already exists in the plant and storage location) or 541 ( if it is a first entry stock) . Also if the material is batch managed u may have to enter the batch number as well for this movement.

Reward if helpful

Ayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, there is no stock available in unrestircted stock. So when i started creating using MB1C it is showing some new error "Account determination for entry CANA GBB 6VGN ZOB 7920 not possible" ...i have entered movement type as 501.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello. can someone please help? i have a sales order quantity to ship 4578, so when i release it in VL10H, 2 delivery orders are created, one for qty 2703 and the other 1875. in first place, i dont know why this was splitted? does this come from the person who places the sales order? Anyway, I may be able to process the first delivery order , but when i access the second delivery order I noticed that the delivery quantity field is empty. If i enter anything the system would say " only 0 EA of material xxxx available. I checked MMBE system says that the 4578 is in unrestricted stock. It is batch managed, but i would enter that in the corresponding field. I had procurement check the Material master list and also had the safety stock level changed to 0. But no luck. Why are the delivery quantity and pick quantity fields left blank?

Thank you very much!!!!!! this shipment is held up due to this issue,,,,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

the error says that there is no stock available for picking from storage location

then we have to post stock material to the material.

go to mb1c to post material, give material no:..., storage location...,

give movement type 561 (initial posting of goods).

press enter,

here u will be faced with another problem of posting periods that is the periods

are not open for the particular year,month ,

go to t.code MMPV, enter company code, close the periods till may ,2007

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Account determination error, use T.Code: OMS2, OMWD; this will open you stock posting period and valuation assignment.

Reward Points if it helps

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For this Go to TA : OBYC

2) Double click on GBB --> a pop will come --> Enter CANA

and make entries over there.. your problem will be resolved and you will be able to create the Stock.

Regards

Nisha

@ hope this will resolve ur issue. award pts if helpful.

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For this Go to TA : OBYC

2) Double click on GBB --> a pop will come --> Enter CANA

Click on Create --> Val Modi , General modif = ZOB, VAl Class = 7920,Debit= 500000 , Credit = 500000.

and make entries over there.. your problem will be resolved and you will be able to create the Stock.

Regards

Nisha

@ hope this will resolve ur issue. award pts if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try a 561 ( not 541 as i mentioned by mistake in the previous reply) .. if this gives u a similar error .. then check in OMJJ for these above movement types as to what kind of account control exists