cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Feature in SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a few questions regarding the New feature in SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP03. It would be helpful if somebody could share their understanding here.

1) I would like to know about Flavor groups in detail.

If the main motive is to change the background image, this could be done through Themes.

If this could be used for multiple roles, we already have user group concept in SAP Screen Personas 2.0, where we would be assigning the flavors based on the role.

So why exactly do we have this feature in SP03 release?

2) I learnt Successful down port of SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP03 to lower BASIS versions on SAP Kernel 7.22 PL100+

Is this still in testing phase?

Regards,

Ramya Soundar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

heyy Sushant!

Thanks.

So flavor group is that if we belong to a group, we can switch to flavors belonging to that group with same look and feel?? Correct me if I am wrong.

So is the down port of Personas readily available now?

Could you please let me know in brief?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sushant,

I have an other question - topic "Down port Personas to lower Basis-Versions".

Is this a new feature for all SPs of Screen Personas 3 or still for SP03?

Regards Matthias

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not Sushant here... but to answer your question, the flavor groups feature is part of SP03, regardless of what the NetWeaver version or basis support package is. So it will work on NW 700 onwards as long as Personas 3.0 SP03 is installed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

thanks for your answer.

I read in the config guide, that SP03 is now available for lower SAP Basis Versions (Netweaver 7.00-7.31). Is it only for SP03 or all SPs of Screen Personas 3?

Matthias

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Only SP03.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The downport of Personas is readily available on NW releases as low as 700 basis SP 25. You must use Personas 3.0 SP03. Please check the Installation and Configuration Guide at http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/012002523100013158972014E for all details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Tamas

Answers (0)