SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Specification Reversal

KASTENNIS70
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm stumped and need some fellow FICA guidance. 

The CA was a collective bill.  There were billed line items to the child account via the parent collective bill.  The relationship between the collective parent and child was deactivated, however, the line items still existed.  A user reversed a payment specification that was created for the child prior to the deactivation of the collective parent/child relationship. 

I have tried all of the following:

1)  tried to reverse the line items on the child bill - received error (the payment specification was reversed but for some reason it isn't recognizing the reversal)

MSG 4637 Document 5702633655 not reversible (item contained in payment specification 100000106706)

2)  tried to clear the line items on the child bill with FPE1 postings - received error

MSG 0056 Item cannot be summarized with others

3)  tried to modify the payment specification, but it states that it can't be modified because it's been reversed.

The refund needed to be given to the customer, so an AP check has been cut.  I am unable to FPE1 to open items via the g/l item as well.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kelly,

Firstly reverse payment specification 100000106706 using transaction code FPAY8, you can find this payment specification reference at document level in payment data tab.

Then you can reverse your invoice document.

Let me know any issue you face further.

Regards,

Hari

0 Kudos

The payment specification is already reversed by a user.

When I try to reverse the credit line items, I receive the following error message:   MSG 4637 document not reversible.  Item contained in payment specification 100000106706.

We have no custom code around this logic.

0 Kudos

Hi Kelly,

can you check this this payment specification in table DFKKIP_GRP field STAIP = 8.

Regards,

Hari

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kelly,

Can you check with transaction FPAY9

I ti doesn't work,then you need to bypass the check in event 0070 under the FM, FKK_INDPAY_0070.

The Standard SAP logic, blocks everything which has status apart from clearing reset or executed.

Thanks,

Amlan