cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS Table with Product Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a GTS table that I can search to find New, Processed in GTS, etc?  The field is STATUS_BEZ

Thanks in advance!

Alison

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alison,

The table is /SAPSLL/CORSTA. Field QUAL_STA. You can use PR GUID to search specific product.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alison,

As I'm sure Kul forgot to mention; to improve performance, your selection should use MOBJT = 'A' ("GTS: Product Master") or POBJT = 'A1' ("GTS: Product Master - Header"), depending on whether you search with the Product GUID in field GUID_MOBJ or GUID_POBJ.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand the description of the statuses.  However looking in our GTS system all of our materials are set to either NEW or Processed in SAP GTS System.

I ran a test and changed an existing material in our ECC system and sent it to our GTS system and it went from Processed in SAP GTS back to NEW.

Are there settings we can modify to for changes to existing materials to be updated to Changed in Feeder System rather than updating back to NEW?

Thank you,

Alison

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alison,

This is a different question than your original one. Anyways, i recall you raising same question earlier. Please review the same if it helps .

If you have any further questions on this, lets discuss in the old thread please.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

What causes a material to move from PROD1 to PROD2 to PROD3 to PROD4 to PROD5?  I pulled all of our materials and they are all either PROD1 or PROD4. 

Thank you!

Alison

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alison,

These all specify the different status changes for a Product.

PROD 1: New

PROD 2: Changed in Feeder System

PROD 3: Deleted in Feeder System

PROD 4: Processed in SAP GTS System

PROD 5: Entered in SAP GTS System

so, when we see a Product with the Status assigned as PROD 1 , then we can understood that the Product is New. if it having PROD 3 - it means that the Product Deleted in your ECC or any other Feeder System (the system from where the Material transferred to SAP GTS). so, each Status  specifying the actual stage of the Product.

if you check in the Table : /SAPSLL/CORSTA the field QUAL_STA and POBJT will give the current status of the Product .

QUAL_STA                           POBJT

PROD 1 : New                        B1  - Product Master Header

hope you understood the process. if you still have any further clarifications please let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alison,

You can view the status of a Product from the Table:/SAPSLL/CORSTA and Field: QUAL_STA as told by Kul.

first you need to get the GUID_PR of the product , for this you need to go to Table: /SAPSLL/PNTPR and take the GUID_PR as shown below.

now take this GUID_PR and put it into the Product Status Table : /SAPSLL/CORSTA in the field : GUID_POBJ and execute it.   

now the status of the Product will be displayed as shown below.

here you can view the status of the Product for each process .

hope you are clear now. if you have any further clarifications on this please let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli