Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFDC to ECC integration issue

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SFDC TO ECC Integration, and soap adapter for sales force  side and receiver is IDOC (SOAP TO IDOC Scenario). I exposed a WSDL from Soap sender agreement and gave it to Sales force team .while importing wsdl from salesforce they are getting error as below

Error: Failed to parse wsdl: output not defined in binding operation http://XXXX

I have tested wsdl in SOAP UI and it is working fine, but salesforce team not able to upload the wsdl.

Is this normal SOAP to IDOC scenario or  do i need to create session id , r any certificates to be installed?

I have gone through so many documents but i still get right solution

can any one please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Try giving the WSDL from Service interface and check.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Thanks for the response

I tried giving wsdl from Service interface , but still facing same problem

thanks,

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

Other option could be get the WSDL from SFDC team and use the same as they are only going to send the data.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

Here SFDC is sender side, so we need to provide our wsdl and they have to consume right.

how can i do the scenario after getting wsdl from SFDC team and how they will send the data to PI?

Could you please help me on this?

Thanks

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

It can be done in either ways,

You can import the SFDC WSDL as External defintion and use the same as source Since they are not able to add your WSDL.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Raghuram

I have one doubt, if we consume wsdl at sender side and how they can connect to PI?

Thanks

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

Wrap the ED in service interface and share the sender aggrement endpoint.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi raghuram,

i have taken SFDC WSDL as External defintion and uses the same as source, but still getting same error.

Thanks,

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the recent error?

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Error: Failed to parse wsdl: output not defined in binding operation http://XXXX

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have imported a WSDL definition SFDC has provided or you imported the definition you created as an external definition?  I'm not sure how SFDC would not be able to import a WSDL definition that they have provided to you.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy,

since you are already using their WSDL why you need to upload in SFDC again?

It must be already there right,Just share the endpoint so that they can try sending the data.

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have imported wsdl which is provided by SFDC team, and they tried to send some data to PI .

But its not reached .

Please help me on this

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below link

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

For your WSDL problem, the issue is SFDC is expecting a synchronous response for the web-service. Change your Sender Interface to Synchronous and in your channel change the QOS to Best Effort.

Also for your connection issues, check whether the respective SFDC certificates are deployed under TrustedCAs keystore view as the communication would be HTTPs.

Also if you are providing https URL for your web-service then you need to setup SSL in PI system and provide your certificates to be deployed in SFDC server.

Regards,

Nitin

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on the error my guess is that the SalesForce side is expecting the service call to be synchronous and include a response object but you have designed an asynchronous interface.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the response

i have have done asyn inteface . then how i need to do achive this scenario?

Thanks,

Reddy