cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPLOLEA - Dump when access DB12

0 Kudos

Good day, gurus.

A dump is appearing when I go to DB12 TX --> Space --> Overview, on a system running MYSSQL and Windows NT, as shown below:

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         MESSAGE_TYPE_X

ABAP Program           SAPLOLEA

Application Component  BC-FES-CTL

Date and Time          08.03.2016 11:17:59

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Short Text                                                                                        |

|    The current application has triggered a termination with a short dump.                        |

|What happened?                                                                                    |

|    The current application program has detected a situation that should                          |

|    not occur. A termination with short dump has therefore been triggered                         |

|    by the key word MESSAGE (type X).                                

According to note 1169424, I ran a trace that shows:

Can not use a node of type leaf as parentLastError node key  :        9042

That note says "node table for the tree is incosistent, please take care of it from application side"  (talking about node 9042).

How could I perform that process from application side? Could you give me any advice about this issue?

Thank in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

These dumps are sometime related to the issue with SAP GUI. Could you please refer to below note and check the GUI on your machine.

1099439 - Installation check for SAP GUI

Was there a recent change in the GUI. Also just to isolate try to run this on some other machine.

Thanks,

Manas

0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

I have already run the NwCeheckWorkstation tool on several machines with different SAP GUI releases and it didn't show any errors, but when I access the system following the steps, system generates the same dump on any session, on any machine ussing differente releases so it should be a system issue instead of a GUI problem. Any insight about this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please check below note:

1954476 - Basic check points for MESSAGE_TYPE_X dump    

Thanks,

Manas

0 Kudos

Dear Manas,

thank you for your feedback. I have already read notes 158985 for automation trace, 637844 for identifying wdttree error and 1169424 for identifying which node is the one who's presenting errors.

Now, how can I handle the impaired node?

Regards

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David.

1. Have you tried to apply the latest version SAPGUI 7.40 or 7.30 ?

2. Could you refer the SAP KBA 1603032 for the dump

BR

SS