Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisites for FIORI Embedded Architecture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Consultants,

Greetings for the day !!!

We are planning to implement FIORI Embedded Architecture for one of our client and I want to make sure we are not missing on any prerequisites .

I have done many HUB Type Implementation but Embedded Type is first time for me and my team.

Please let me know what are prerequisites for implementing Embedded System Architecture .

Like, In "Installing SAP Fiori with Embedded Deployment | SCN" this link , Masayuki has mentioned we need SAP_BASIS higher than 731 SP 05.

So I want to know all the prerequisites for Embedded Type.

I have few doubts as well as mentioned below :

1. In HUB system , we define Trusted Connection and Alises but how we will go ahead the same in Embedded Type ?

Assumed Answer : Do we just have to define RFC connections between DEV -> QAS -> PRD ? and what about alises ?

2. What will be the impact on ECC because of this type of implementation ?

Please help me with above points, your help is highly appreciated !

Regards,

BASIS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190010
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basis,

were you able to solve your issue?

Does the answers help you to solve it?

Best Regards,

Emanuel

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basis,

1. For embedded deploy, you do not need to configure trusted RFC. Just use the RFC NONE is ok for you, please refer to

2. Has mentioned by Emanuel.

Regards,

Ning

former_member190010
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Basis,

Below you can find the answers to your questions:

1) You can check the following post, where the author uses an embedded deployment option:

2) The reasons why SAP recommend the Central hub deployment are the following:

• Fiori UI software update cycles are decoupled from the backend system.
  • Front End Server is deployed as one instance, which can connect to several backend systems allowing the use of a centralized Fiori Launchpad.
  • Routing mechanism is supported for several backend systems.
  • Front End Server can be implemented in segmented networks (e.g. DMZ) to serve security needs.

Regards,

Emanuel