cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sso mobile with bi4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to setup this feature (sso mobile with bi4.2 sp2) but I have a question (the guide document is not clear).

in the mobileconfig file I put the windows ad username for the user so I should create a mobileconfig for each user ? or I put the princ mentionned in global.properties.

We have SAP BI4.2 SP2 and Client BI mobile 6.3

Regads

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195766
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

thaks,

I have already see this blog and I think its not the latest version for sap bi4.2 sp2.

former_member195766
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is actually  difference required in setups for BI 4.2  from this 4.1 SP07 version .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I have setup the connection followed this blog :

but when I try to connect I have a message error HTTP 404 and (MOB 06009).

Any idea ?

0 Kudos

HTTP 404 would probably mean that resource is not found or Web resource that you are trying to access is not available.

you need to check the Application Server logs to see if the MobileBIService did start successfully. See if the logs indicate that the MobileBIService did start successfully.

Internally you could just do a check like http://server:port/MobileBIService/MessageHandlerServlet?message=GetVersion on a browser to see if server is responding.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

effectively the MobileBIService did not start.

How can start it ?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

You should first check the tomcat error logs to see the reason for the failure. like a setting is not picked up or the files modified are not in consistent state. That should help you properly fix the files for Service to start.

Once done, you just restart the tomcat.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the error  :

its the entry in idm.princ,

I should put the account service .e.g userbo or the BICMS/userbo.domain.com ?

when I put BICMS/userbo.domain.com as mentioned in it throws an exception   error 404

and when I use userbo  as value for idm.princ I have e new message error MOB 00902

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have already setup the BI launch pad for SSO kerberos, the details should be similar.

You should be putting BICMS/YOUR_BICMS_SPN_SETUP.

Also if you put everything currently reference could be BI launchpad which you can test on Safari IOS device as well to see if SSO to BI launchpad is working fine from IOS device.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have as well problems with the configuration of Kerberos SSO and I'm at the point that I get a login window with the correct credentials ...

Maybe one Thing what is not mentioned in the SAP help. Did you add the Information about your keytab file in the web.xml of the mobile service app on tomcat?

Kind regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Normally the keytab is used to replace the Hardcode of the password in the java tab : Dcom.wedgetail.idm.sso.password.

is it really mandatory to setup the SSO with the mobile (it is not the case for  the  sso on launchpad )

Regards,

A.TATAR