Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List "Inactive Objects and Open Repairs" before SUM-Start

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'd like to know if/how it is possible to simulate SUM-Phase REPACHK / REPACHK2

We want get the list of "inactive objects" and "locked SAP objects" that this step logs before starting SUM, so our developer are able to work on their issues.

I can get the information maybe from E070 or SE03, but it's not as nice to work with as when executing above phase.

I realized the function modules SUBST_GET_INACTIVE_SAP_OBJECTS and SUBST_GET_OPEN_SAPOBJ_TAS_REPS are responsible for this but I'm not able to execute them in a system where SUM is not yet started.

Any hints on that issue are highly appreciated.

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Boris_Rubarth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Michael,

well, this is rather an exclusive service provided by Software Update Manager ...

You can use SE03 as you already mentioned. And in SE80, you can choose inactive objects, and choose * as user to get all inactive objects. But it is not as nice as what SUM offers.

For an update, the tool considers all objects that are part of the update - this is nothing that can be done manually.

Regards, Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

well, that's a pity.

Thanks for your answer...

If you're responsible, maybe implement this "exclusive service" somewhere at the beginning like you did with the SPAU/SPDD check... or offer some report/snote to implement a comparable functionality.

Regards

Michael

Answers (0)