Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment Giving Error

muthulingaiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently we migrated from MII 12.0 to MII 15.0 SP6. We did projects import from MII 12.0 to MII 15.0. Now we are getting error [Legacy compatability exception. [Too many scoping levels.]] while evaluating written code in Assignment Action Block. The same code working fine in MII 12.0 but getting error in MII 15.0. Please help us out how to resolve this error. Attached is the code and error details. Thank you in advance .

Regards

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MuthuLingaiah,

This seems to be a problem using dynamic link to repeater's item. I would suggest assign it to local variable and then use in dynamic links.

It works well this way for me, pfb:

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Swaroop

muthulingaiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for your reply. I tried with your code but its not working for me. Repeater is throwing dynamic value, when i try to execute your code in my system its giving me the same error. Do i need to set any further settings or change any configurations to achieve this.

Regards

Muthu

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing as such. Please share your code.

Thanks,

Swaroop

muthulingaiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

I am using below code ,

First: "<tr class=\"rows\" id=\"row#Repeater_Row.CurrentItem#\" align=\"center\">" when i try to evaluate this code getting this error 'Legacy Compatability exception [Too many scoping levels]'.

As per your suggestion i modified this code by assigning Repeater value to local variable. Evaluated the code giving me same error.

Code: "<tr class=\"rows\" id=\"row#Local.test1#\" align=\"center\">"

Exception: 'Legacy Compatability exception [Too many scoping levels]'.

Regards

Muthu

former_member186805
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Can you make it simple and use below and check if you are still getting the same error.

"<tr class='rows' id='row#Repeater_Row.CurrentItem#' align='center'>"

muthulingaiah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

My code is working now !

In my Transaction Attribute properties i unchecked the Boolean Value is True of LegacyProcessingMode . Now i am getting the desired results.

Thanks for your support Swaroop

Regards

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At some point in version 12.1 there were significant changes to the way the links are processed. There are more than a few sap notes about this so doing a search in MFG-MII on "LegacyProcessingMode" should get you in the right direction.

Regards,
Christian