Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Performance Tables : Java Stack

SriKrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

on ABAP stack, PI performance data is stored in below tables.

SXMSPFRAWH Integration Engine - Header Table for Raw Data for Performance Evaluation

SXMSPFRAWD  Integration Engine: Data Table for Raw Data for Performance 

the DB is Oracle in this case.

can we find out the list of tables for Adapter Engine and for Single Java Stack ?

we found XI_AF_PROF_PERF_AC, but how to find the entire list of PI performance tables.

Thanks !!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

May I wonder why you would need database tables access for performance data retrieval (background of the question is, it is not generally recommended to access data by direct access to database layer and it makes sense to use corresponding APIs whenever they exist and are exposed)? Adapter Engine provides the API that can be called in order to query performance data - namely, PerformanceDataQueryServlet, which is described in blogs and ?

Nevertheless, to answer your question, performance data and corresponding linkage information for interface / performance data matching, related to message processing in Adapter Engine, is stored in following tables:

XI_AF_PROF_PERF_AC

XI_AF_PROF_PERF_CA

XI_AF_PROF_HASH

Regards,

Vadim

SriKrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vladim,

many thanks for the prompt reply

in XI_AF_PROF_PERF_AC

1) how can we link a row to sender-receiver interface determination

In XI_AF_PROF_HASH

2) metadata - holds all other metrics? how to read and extract info from METADATA column

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Some data there is byte encoded performance data. I would still question necessity of direct access to performance tables (that normally shall be avoided) considering availability of an exposed API for it (servlet mentioned in my previous post), that enables handling data (both selection criteria and retrieved corresponding performance data) in more readable and well parsable way.

Regards,

Vadim

Answers (0)