cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country A has not been assigned to a country group for Country B legal regulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error encountered: KR has not been assigned to a country group for legal regulation REGMY

My ECC Delivery Note is shipping from MY to KR.

I don't want to add KR the country group of legal regulation REGMY which is only for Malaysia.

I checked the validity of the legal regulation, it is still valid.

KR has a country group assigned in the system too.

Is there anyone can help with this?

Thanks,

Madeliyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madeliyn,

In this scenario, system has determined active legal regulation REGMY for MY (depending on determination strategy) and now system is trying to find license type for country KR (depending again on determination strategy for license determination). It seems you have used country group in license determination strategy and system is unable to find any country group for KR.

Now what is your requirement here? Do you want that legal regulation REGMY should not be determined for this case? or do you want that license type should be determined without maintaining KR to a country group?

For either of the cases, you need to make a change in respective determination strategy depending upon your requirement.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Kul.

REGMY should be determined in this case since the shipment is out from Malaysia. This license type can be determined without maintaining KR to the country group that is assigned to REGMY. It started to have this problem after the support pack upgrade. However, I am not sure whether is that due to SP.

Thanks,

Madeliyn

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madeliyn,

which determination strategies are you using for license determination?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav