cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJBN for budget availability activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if I have created project so when ever I create project and before assigning budget on multiple project I have to run 'CJBN'? is there any other way that it will run background or run only once for all project?

Regards,

Faizan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddheshwar_pise
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Go through below link, this might be the exact thing you are looking for.

Regards,

Sid

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

You should go through the concept of Budget Availability check in WBS element. You can configure to have AVAC activated during Budget allocation in Budget profile.

Suggest you to search SCN, has these information was already discussed with respect to configuration and even we have documents for the same.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I will appreciate if you share with me the link on scn as I'm not able to find it.

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

With respect to SCN rules of engagement, your post can be rejected on the basis of failed to search scenario, so request you to search with appropriate information or you can check in Project System forum under contents (blogs / documents)

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria,

Thanks for your response. In future I'll be careful.

Regards,

Faizan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

The link which you have shared for Budget Config I have already perform but my question was that after doing that should I have to run every time 'CJBN' before budget creation and it's release?

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

CJBN is run if you want to activate manually, if you follow the document, AVAC status will be set once you allocated the Budget. In such case, why you need to run CJBN ?

Regards

Terence