cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPS HMRC Certificate issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have a DPS HMRC interface which currently running in the production system and for the same certificate got expired and we have downloaded the certificate using https://dps.ws.hmrc.gov.uk. and loaded on the PI production NWA TRUSTEDCAs

But compare to new certificate with the old one there is a difference in the CN, old has *.ws.gov.UK and new has online. gov.UK which is a comodo certificate. And changed PI channel configuration with the new host name details(I.e. online.gov.uk).

While doing the testing with new certificate it is falling. If any one have idea with certificate installation and channel configuration please help me with this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do note any changes to the keystore requires a restart of the Java Stack. Has the server been restarted post re-loading of the new certificates?

Regards

Bhavesh

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best way to resolve certificate related issue is to check with XPI inspector. You will get almost all required details in XPI inspector.

Thanks,

Apu

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is error you are getting in the communication channel?

Did you tried with old target url and new certificate combination? As i see the URL is still ws. but the certificate is online. , so please try with old url and new certificates.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Yes i have tried with both the URLs it is failing for both the URLs.

New URL log:

Old URL LOG

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the first error log (for new URL) does not specify the certificated issue, but the second error log (old URL) is not able to verify the certificates. You can find the details in NWA logs or XPI inspector logs.

Please provide the details from NWA or XPI inspector logs.

regards,

Harish