Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBOPI manually override Confirmed Qtys

former_member484253
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

My users have asked if EBOPI will allow them to do a "fair share" type update.  Here's the example.

• We have 10 sales orders for 50u each and fully confirmed.
  • Our ATP situation has worsened due to supply shortages.
    • ATP goes from 500u to 250u available
  • The users want to "share the pain" evenly across the orders.
    • Each order goes from 50u to 25u confirmed.
    • This way each order gets some support instead of the first 5 orders getting confirmed and the last 5 orders go unconfirmed.

Can EBOPI allow a user to make the type of change, forcing partially support?

The Edit Schedule Line capability doesn't seem to fully support this from what I've read.  If the users were to change the Schedule Lines, the system would just schedule the remaining part.

Thank you for your help!

Jodi Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jodi Martin,

Why don't you use the BOP "EQAL" distribution for this purpose. Didn't that work ?

I am not sure if eBOPI can help you in this case., But, you might achieve the solution via custom development via BADI /PLMU/EX_FRW_APPCC_OVP.  You may need to modify the schedule lines via the development. The mentioned BADI allows you to take the quantities from excel sheet. There is also another BADI to override the quantities. I would not recommend this solution. You should seek some help from SAP to see if there is a way to achieve this via normal BOP.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

former_member484253
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Babu.

We tend to not use BOP because it does not have the flexibility that EBOPI provides in order selection.  But I'll let me users know about the EQAL setting in BOP to see if it will meet their requirement.

Thank you for the quick response and helpful tips.

Jodi Martin