cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transporting hdbroles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created hdbroles using templates and then released and transported them across downstream systems.

However the roles seem to go in with some kind of a lock placed on them like in the picture attached ( the little red exclamations marks)

Please can someone help with what these are and how they may be resolved ?

I have tried generating new changes in the hope that they will overwrite these, but that does not help.

The source system has no such issues ..( the picture below is from a source development system)

Please help.

Anamika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And here is a link to the transport log

DM0T900005.txt - Google Drive

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anamika,

what Import/Activation errors you got during the Import. Please check the logs and share it here.

Thx.

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Many thanks for responding. We have only done a handful of transports and the first transport that actually failed, failed with the following log ( attached)

I had noticed that there was a lock through change 72 and 73 ...

I have 73 here, as you would see this is a change "automatically" validated by Import, but not released.

There was a similar unreleased change on 72 xs_app_dev_public, which i had to manually release, in an attempt to re-import xs_app_dev_public (also found with a red exclamation) through a different transport. This transport failed as passed, once 72 to was released. But the object still remained with the excalamation mark on.

Here is change 72,  and xs_app_dev_public, even after another  transport was imported successfully with warnings.

Best regards

Anamika