cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export from EU to Aland Island

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any one who has set up the process of export from EU countries to Aland Island. Aland Island (not a member of EU) is part of Finland (member of EU).

Will appreciate response quickly.

Thanks & Regards,

MK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi M K,

Please refer to SAP Note 1306657 for guidance.  Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much. I have gone through this note. In this note all these territories are created as region in standard ECC. Region along with country code are used to determine whether data needs to be sent to GTS in BAdI.

In SAP ECC,  Aland island is created as separate country code AX. It is not configured as region.

If you can help me understanding,

1. Should i configure Aland Island as Region ? Country code AX is of no use in this case ?

2. Will customer master be created with country code 'FI'.

3. Custom status will be 'CO' or 'EX'

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

MK

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MK,

The Note is issued for guidance, precisely because each ECC system may be set up differently, in terms of countries and regions.

You should adapt the code suggested in the Note to suit your own requirements.  If you have Aland as a country, that's perfectly fine - then just code in that way.  No need to change that arrangement.

Box 1 code will be 'EU', I suppose, but please refer to your Customs Authority for guidance.

Good luck,

Dave