cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Data From excel sheet into SAP SNC Screen

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement of uploading data from excel sheet to Create ASN screen so that ASN can be created for mass number of PO's.Initially I have added the button on Create ASN screen with the help of table /SCF/TLBR and since Create ASN screen is part of component /SCF/BSP2WD, I'm able to call my custom popup which takes the excel sheet as input on the click of the button which i have created. But now m strucked in upload button functionality, after getting the data from excel sheet into an internal table where should i pass it ,or what needs to be done so that data is displayed on the Create ASN screen. Please this an issue of high importance. i just want to link the data from excel sheet to this Create ASN screen. Please guide me with your valuable suggestions. I just need to link the data so that it can be displayed on the screen.

Thank You in advance.

Regards,

Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Why do you try to do it %100 custom ?

You can go for the way of extending standard Download / Upload profiles for ASN creation option.

Here is the list of areas you need to touch incase of choosing extension way:

1- Interface: /SCA/IF_FTR_FILE_ASNDLPD

Methods:

/SCA/IF_FTR_FILE_ASNDLPD~AFTER_MAP_BADI_TO_AP

/SCA/IF_FTR_FILE_ASNDLPD~CONVERT_XSTRING_INTO

FILTER_UP_DOWN_FIELDS

This functionality is coming via activating business functions in SNC. If your landscape is suitable for that, i will suggest to go for this option.

Otherwise you need to make a lot of enhancements.

Regards,

Selim Batur